Personal Data That We Collect
Through our interactions with you we collect various kinds of personal data. Some of this data is provided by you directly, and some is collected automatically based on your interactions with our websites, Apps, and emails.
You may decline to provide your personal data, however this may impact our ability to provide you with products or services.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
The data we collect may include the following:
- Your name and contact information.
- Passwords and security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment data required to process payments.
- Interaction data about your use of our websites, Apps and emails (for example data on which pages on our site you visit, search queries, add to cart actions etc.).
- Device data.
- Error reports, access logs and performance data.
How We Use Personal Data
OCHO online store uses the data we collect to fulfil your order, and to provide a richer shopping experience on our websites, Apps and emails. In particular we use data to:
- Process and fulfil any orders placed via our website or Apps.
- Provide customer support when you contact us.
- Improve and develop our websites and Apps.
- Market to you via email and targeted advertising campaigns.
- Internal business reporting.
We only ever process your personal data with your consent or as necessary to fulfil our obligations to you as a customer, to operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations and to protect the security of our systems.
Reasons We Share Personal Data
We only share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When necessary to process your order (for example, sharing your payment details with our payment service, in order to process your payment, or providing your address and contact details to our shipping courier to deliver your order).
- To ensure the security and stability of our websites and Apps.
- To market to you using trusted third party vendors.
How To Access & Control Your Personal Data
The primary method of accessing and controlling the personal data we collected is via your OCHO online store account. You can at any time request that we delete this data in its entirety by contacting us.
In addition to this you can always opt out of any of our marketing communications at any time:
- You can opt out of our email marketing campaigns by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our email campaigns.
- You can opt out of our push notifications by adjusting the settings in our native Apps.
We will respect any browser based cookie controls or tracking protection that might be enabled, however we do not currently support the “Do Not Track” feature now present in some web browsers as there is not yet a common understanding of how we should interpret this signal.
If you cannot access or control certain personal data you believe we may have collected, you can always contact us. We will respond to requests to control your personal data within 30 days.
- Remember the items in your shopping basket
- Recognize you when you return to our website
- Analyze visitor behavior
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
- This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Facebook’s data use policy: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other